Monday, June 25, 2012


        
Gears ready, engine starts... Boom! Let's drive it baby!  
These are the motorcycles which some of the COCeans are fond of driving. These are being parked just in-front of the gates of the Main and Annex buildings of COC- PHINMA. Since classes have resumed again, it is but a must that students should arrive in school before the start of their classes. Undeniably, these "dangerous" yet fast motorcycles are the "in" thing for the "pa-chuy" lads of our campus. It's driving me crazy!

Success is Within Reach!

My School.My Choice.- COC- PHINMA. This is the institution where I chose to earn my baccalaureate degree in AB- Mass Communication. I'm now in my 4th year and hopefully, I'll be graduating by the end of this Academic Year. I opted to shot an aerial view of my school from the bridge since I believe that the bridge that connects the two(2) buildings of our school symbolizes the road to my success. As what the school slogan boasts off. in COC- PHINMA, "Your Success is Within Reach".With that, COC- PHINMA directly connects me to reaching the peak of my wildest dreams. Why aerial view? Aerial since I just want to soar high. As I leave the portals of my beloved academe, I'll be doing my best to make my Alma Mater proud of me. It all begun here. And I'm making moves to create a joyful ending.

W H E R E?

Where could anyone find this scenic spot? Oh well, this place could be spotted only in Grand Europa, CdeO. I really love the spot. It is being surrounded with green luscious tress that make the place very refreshing. Aside from that, it is so great to know that even if a lot of subdivisions are already present in he place,  the residents of the locality were still able to preserve the beauty of this spot and a plus, they were able to maintain the cleanliness of their surroundings.If given the time, I would love to go back to this place. Join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment